Sunday, June 20, 2010

where has the time gone

Oh me, Oh my, where has the time gone? I have been so busy these past couple of days...or maybe weeks....I don't know where the time has gone!? I have been working my fingers to the bone and haven't had time to blog, craft, or do anything fun! I don't usually work outside of the home and now that I have a FULL time job it is keeping me so busy. I don't want to work at all outside the home but with the husband not at his usual job, I have to work to help pay the bills. It takes a lot to have two kids in braces at the same time, and have one kiddo that will be moving in less than two months to go to nursing school in Baltimore at Johns Hopkins! So off to work I go and will have to figure out this blog thing a little later. Aunt Kadra Louise

No comments:

Post a Comment