Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Bbbrrrr, its cold outside in Texas this morning

Bbbrrrr, its cold outside in Texas this morning! All the kitties have come in to find a nice warm spot for a nap, the dogs have found blankets or a rug by the heater vent to take a nap and I'm thinking it would be so nice to slip back under my flannel sheets to take a nap too. Its a good thing my son has to go to school at 9:30 this morning or thats where I'd probably be, snuggled up in bed like the animals. I wouldn't get anything done today and that would not be good. I still need to work on some crafts, there will never be enough time in the day to get things finished if I'm sleeping the winter away. I did that when we went to Canada for 7 months when my husband was working there in 2007. I wasn't much of a computer person back then.

No comments:

Post a Comment