Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Cheerios

Do you ever have one of those days when things just don't go as planned?

I'm sure you do, everyone does....today started out not my kind of day...

Or if you knew what Monday was like you'd think it was one of those weeks. But that day is done and over with, so lets get happy, because I'm wearing new pants....Well, not really NEW pants, just different ones. You see I was reading posts on facebook and eating my cheerios with bananas and thought, "hmmm, this isn't too good" then before I knew what was happening I spilled my bowl of CHEERIOS all over my lap! I didn't know milk was so cold!

I am not going to let it set the tone for the day. I have too much going on and I will think positive like always and just laugh about it and move forward. Afterall, the saying goes, "Dont cry over spilled milk" I wonder if whoever made that up had it all over their legs tho? Always fun with Aunt Kadra Louise

No comments:

Post a Comment