Friday, December 30, 2011

I gotta get my craft on!

I gotta hear more cowbell, ...uhhmmm, I mean I GOTTA GET MY CRAFT ON! Pure laziness has kept me from doing my crafts and my blog posts and this New Year of 2012 is going to be the year of the craft and blog!!!!!! That is my resolution for 2012 and I usually dont like making resolutions because they usually get broken before its even February! Not this time baby! Tonight I watched the sexy, handsome, wonderful, BRAD PITT, movie "Benjamin Button" while waiting on my hubs to get back home from Louisiana (where he is currently working), AND I am making a sign on a painters canvas board that I will paint that is a description of who I am. I got the idea off a blog but can't remember which one. I will post a photo tomorrow and hopefully if anyone recognizes the original artpiece they can tag it. I have adapted it to my favs about my life. lets have some fun for the new year!

No comments:

Post a Comment