Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Whats up?

I just read my last post, which was almost one month ago!  I thought I would be more organized by now but I've had so much fun reading and looking at Halloween and Christmas ideas in the big world of blog heaven!  All I want for Christmas is a laptop so I can blog everywhere I go.  I'm addicted to it!  My computer is having a breakdown and I have a "loaner" computer from my son-in-law- to be.  I can't download anything and my printer cant be added to it.  But at least I can go online and read about so many projects I need to try.  Oh and my diet has worked wonderfully, I am happy to report that so far I have lost almost 16 pounds!  I feel great, and so slim with just this amount gone.  I have lots of energy and a new outlook on life.  I'm taking photos of some of my decorating from the holidays and if my Christmas wish comes true, I will post after Christmas!  I've been very good this year Santa.

No comments:

Post a Comment