Tuesday, October 19, 2010

where does time go?

Oh me, oh my, I haven't blogged in such a long time......I've been getting organized with the concession stand I manage for the Band and Choir booster club and time has slipped away so fast!  We had our homecoming games last week and now things will sloooowww way down. Yea for that.  I've been decorating for Halloween and my sister, Mom and I are on an extreme diet.  That's a full time job on will power to stay away from tempting treats!  Especially since we have lots of them for sale at the concession stand.  I am proud to say that I only nibbled on popcorn.  I didn't have one bite of frito chili pie, pizza or a hotdog.  I can do this, I can do this....I have to keep telling myself that because I want to lose at least 25 pounds.  I'm about at a 10 pound weight loss.  I will find out for sure on Friday when I go in to the dr for a weigh in.  Wish me luck! 

No comments:

Post a Comment