Sunday, December 5, 2010

Christmas Home Tours

I have a tradition of taking Christmas Home Tours every year for the past 15 years.  My Mom and sisters usually go with me and we always have lots of fun and make it a girls day out.  Sometimes my daughters will go and my son and nephew went a couple of times when they were younger but I think they have outgrown this particular tradition.  My dream is to one day be included in our town tour.  Our town charges 5 dollars for every ticket and the money goes to the museum.  This year was so nice to visit with the homeowners and they had drinks and snacks at most of the houses.  We went to Granbury, TX Candlelight Historical tour and also did some Christmas shopping.  Hope you enjoy the photos! I finally learned how to post pictures and I'm so excited!  always fun with Aunt Kadra Louise








No comments:

Post a Comment