Friday, December 3, 2010

I joined a tag along for 2011

I am so excited to be part of Creative Breathing tag along for 2011! I LOVE that blog and all her sweet crafty goodness!  I need to buy my scrap paper and get rolling with the ideas for every month....hhmmm, lets see, January can be for my first born, Natalie.  She will turn 26 on January 3rd, February will be for my Mom, she will be 66 and for March, I have Nick turning 17....I have inspiration for almost every month!   What a wonderful way to honor my family and craft with others at the same time.   
Here is a photo of us celebrating Natalie and Sid's engagement.  Can you tell they have been together for 7 years?  That is Nick (brother) sitting between the engaged couple.  always fun with Aunt Kadra Louise

No comments:

Post a Comment