Thursday, December 2, 2010

I'm having fun

I'm having so much fun with blogs! I've found so many new ones that have lots of good ideas about crafting, scrapbooking, decorating and more.  I'm also trying to get my christmas decorating out and ready.  I like to change things up from year to year. Especially since I always buy vintage Christmas items during the garage sale and estate sale season.  I have an estate sale to go to tomorrow in Hillsboro, TX and can hardly wait until Saturday for the home tours going on in the area. There are 3 I want to go to this year all on the same weekend. Why don't they try to space these things out?  I will go to the one in Whitney (my hometown) and I have been wishing to join in one of these days, Cleburne has a candlelight tour in the evening and in Grandbury is having their tour all weekend! Now if I could only get this thing called adding photos to my blog figured out I would be able to share with you all.....if anyone would leave a comment and let me know they are reading my blog.....one day....I have dreams of being a successful blogger like the rest of you out there, always fun with Aunt Kadra Louise

No comments:

Post a Comment