Monday, March 14, 2011

Spring Break!

This week is Spring Break in Whitney and I'm sure other parts of the country. I have been happily blog hopping. Over at one blog called, Clover Lane, she is doing a 40 bags in 40 days spring cleaning. I took the day Saturday to follow along, but will not do the 40 days. It will be more like 8 days and hopefully won't get the 8 bags. So far I have one room almost completed and one bag. My bedroom is cleaned up and I even re-arranged some of the furniture. I just need to get my jewelry organized. I'm trying to decide if I want to put it in a small jewelry box or big one. Probably going to go with the small one but will have to clean it up a bit. I hear a craft coming on! I went to Waco and got some birthday presents for Nick's birthday and some more paperclay....and other craft materials......I've been trying to get it all organized before my husband gets home from Saudi Arabia which is getting closer every day! I need to make a list of things I want him to do around the house before he goes off to work again. Lets see....new washing machine, small raised bed garden made, moulding around Nick's door and hallway, car bought for Nick to drive, and ......where is some paper? I'd better get to writing that list!
Just wanted to leave a photo of the dishes I LOVE at Macy's! I am so ready for Spring Break! always fun with aunt kadra louise

No comments:

Post a Comment