Monday, July 23, 2012

Summerand the living is busy!

Yep, busy busybusybusy, just like always! My son is HOME! from his year as an exchange student! wooo hoooo! I am so glad he had this expereince in Germany but every time someone asked me if I was worried about him bringing home a German bride, I really didn't worry too much about that. I'm the kind of person that believes that everything is in God's hands and if it happened that he would find his love over there then that is what was supposed to happen.
My daughter Nicole is back in Texas after graduating from John's Hopkins School of Nursing! Wooo hoooo! Now all my kiddos are living close again! What a relief, now we just have to pray for God to help her find a job semi close to home.
And we have started renovations on our guesthouse! Nicole's boyfriend came over and helped Nick pull the walls down and the ceiling! When Kenny came home the next weekend he put up the wall studs for the walk in master closet and the laundry room wall studs! I am so excited about finally getting all of this under way. We have lived here for 6 years and finally will be connecting the main house to the guesthouse thru the breezeway. I've been looking at ideas on HOUZZ.
and thats just a small sample of what I've been doing this summer of 2012!

No comments:

Post a Comment