Sunday, September 1, 2013

hot summer days

I think today has been the hottest day of the summer so far and its September 1st!  My oldest dog Sandy has been feeling the heat and possible rain coming.  She has had a worrisome day just feeling restless and wanting to sit in my lap.  She weighs about 60 pounds so its kinda hard to comfort a dog as big as her so I have to give her a dog calming pill I got at Walmart.  Not sure if they worked but she is resting now and not on my lap, thank goodness!  School starts Tuesday for my daughter and I am ready to get back into the routine.  She will be a Junior in High school and my son started COLLEGE on August 26th!  So hard to believe my babies are growing up.  My oldest daughter started her 7th year of teaching and my second oldest daughter has started her 2nd year as a nurse!  So many changes happening in 2013 for my family.  always having fun with Aunt Kadra Louise

No comments:

Post a Comment