Monday, February 9, 2015

it's February 2015!?

I can't believe it's 2015! They say as you get older time goes faster and I think they are correct ! Today is a beautiful day outside, I had a great weekend with my loved ones. My daughter Nicole is getting married in April and we did some finalizing of some very important details . We had a tasting of the food and planned seating arrangements and decorations ! I wish it was April already! But then there goes the time getting away from me! Lol I spent some lovely time with my boyfriends grandson on Saturday . We went to the movies and he is a joy to be around. He reminds me of my son in some ways but he has his Dooda's sense of humor! He calls his Grandpa Dooda because of a movie Ben Affleck is in. He called his Grandpa Dooda. Anyway it was awesome spending time with Damien. So many things to be thankful for in 2015 that I will write 5 EACH DAY I blog and will have a Really Big list at the end of the year ! 1. New year, new ME! 2. I might be in the resale business again with a dear friend . 3. Nicole's wedding ! 4. I only have 1 rabbit to take care of now! 5. It's time to start planning the Band Banquet! That's all for today, always having fun with Aunt Kadra Louise

No comments:

Post a Comment