Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Getting started

I'm getting started on my DREAM today as soon as I finish my blog hopping. The weather isn't wanting to cooperate with my plans but its still workable. My Dad came over the other day and helped me move our old travel trailer to my side yard. I'm going to have a craft studio/shop named after my blog and will try to sell some things I've made and some vintage things I've bought at yard sales over the years. Its just been sitting in the trailer and not been able to enjoy by me or anyone else. I haven't told my husband yet. It will be a surprise for him when he comes home from Saudi Arabia. Maybe I can make a little money and I know it will keep me busy. I've got BIG plans...now off to take photos so you can watch my process! alays fun with Aunt Kadra Louise

No comments:

Post a Comment