Thursday, March 24, 2011

As Piglet and Pooh would say, "Its a Jagular"


We bought Nick a car today! We found it on Craigslist and I fell in love with it as soon as I saw it. I think Nick did too. He was busy with the One Act Play contest in Cleburne and didn't get to drive it until 8 pm tonight. It has leather interior and is a sweet candy apple red with shiney flakes of silver in it. The kid we bought it off of is going to college in Stephenville and needed the money for bills and such. I think we got a great deal for his first car. We got it for 2600. As Piglet and Pooh would say, "Its a Jagular." It is a 1995 4 door Jaguar XJ6. We are going to get the radio fixed and some other minor details taken care of. Its AWESOME! Tomorrow Kenny will be going to PicknPull in Dallas to get a few things for the car and I will stay home and take photos of my Easter crafts and put them on the ole blog. always fun with aunt kadra louise

No comments:

Post a Comment