Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Photos will be delayed

I am so sorry I haven't posted photos of my finished projects yet. My husband came home from Saudi Arabia after being gone for 75 days! He will be home for a limited time until he's off on another job, hopefully this one is in TEXAS. Thats what he was told but we never can be sure until he gets a phone call or email with the details. So we are taking advantage of this time to get some chores done that seem to POP up when its winter. Anyone else have that happen? We love working together on our house. Over the course of the 5 years we have lived here we have almost completely remodeled from top to bottom, inside and out. There are still so many projects we would like to tackle and I just can't do them by myself when he is gone working. AND we are looking for Nick a car to drive on Craigslist and have driven near and far to look at them. I hope we can get one soon. So for now I will have to close for the night with promises of photos to be posted tomorrow! We're having fun with aunt kadra louise

No comments:

Post a Comment