Monday, March 28, 2011

Whats a girl to do?

I know, I know, I haven't made time for my photo shoot of my crafts like promised but whats a girl to do when there are so many people and chores demanding my time? My husband has been busy working on all our projects around the house that get neglected while he is away and I have to SUPERVISE.....help him.... get things going. I'm usually standing there behind him, holding his pencil, tape measure, screws, nails and drill. I'm a real live breathing TOOL BELT!! hA Ha It is so much better when we work on things together. It makes the time go by fast and I usually have to remind him when its lunchtime or time for a break to go inside and get a drink. I sure wouldn't want him to get dehydrated. Today we started ripping the siding off the front of our house and getting it ready for the hardiplank to go on tomorrow. I have taken some photos and will post tomorrow, its getting late and I'm ready for bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment